VA Healthcare Signup
V.A. Healthcare requires Veterans to meet certain areas of eligibility in order to obtain Healthcare:
- Recently discharged Veterans that served in Iraq and Afghanistan are eligible for up to 5 years care from date of discharge.
- Veterans that currently have Service Connected Disabilities that are in the V.A. system.
- Have a Service related health condition that could be accepted by the V.A. by filing a claim for service connection.
- Veterans (all services) and their families that served at Camp Lejuene, NC for more than 30 days from Aug. 1, 1953, through Dec. 31, 1987.
- If you currently are not covered by health insurance or would just like to apply, you must meet income eligibility requirements found at: http://nationalincomelimits.vaftl.us/
If you are not sure if you do not meet any of the above requirements, Call us at (740) 942-8441 to make an appointment for assistance.